Many conditions can cause the symptoms below, not just cancer. If your child has any of these symptoms and you are worried, talk to your child’s doctor. The earlier cancer is found, the better.
Symptoms of leukaemia may include:
- night sweats
- bruising or bleeding easily
- flat, pinpoint red spots under the skin, caused by bleeding under the skin
- pain in the bones or joints, or under the ribs
- tiredness or weakness
- pale skin
- dry skin rash
- loss of appetite
- painless lumps in the neck, underarm, stomach or groin, or around the eyes
- feeling of fullness or swelling in the belly.